- The veteran who was homeless before she found us.
- The grandfather who now has a safe place to live after the death of his spouse.
- The sister who with a disability who can now live on her own.
- Over 200 volunteer corporations, small businesses, faith based organizations, and individuals who help care for the buildings and grounds of 9 buildings in 3 different Grundy County towns.
- A Resident Council who could benefit only residents, but instead votes to donate part of its small treasury to non-profit organizations who help others.
- Maintenance staff who leave their families at 3:00 in the morning because a resident in the beginning stages of Alzheimer’s overflowed a toilet, is frightened, and is wandering the halls.
- Office staff who work hard to make shrinking government dollars do more to protect vulnerable people.
- A volunteer Board of Commissioners who reads and studies for hours to craft policies designed to help as many as possible.
- We are people – just like you – who want our lives and the lives of the people around us to be as good as we are able to make them. Together.