- Preserving, enhancing and promoting downtown Morris.
- Bringing visitors to downtown Morris for events, shopping, dining and recreation to support our local economy.
- Providing free entertainment, festivals, activities and other experiences for Morris’ residents and visitors.
- Collaborators with numerous businesses and non-profit organizations to enhance our downtown.
- Volunteers who donate their time to assure that events and programs go forward.
- Ensuring a strong visual image of downtown Morris by coordinating spring and winter planting in downtown planters, recommending streetscape projects, and providing design guidelines for downtown facades.
- Directing visitors to downtown Morris by increasing signage.
- The preservationists of downtown Morris, administering the Heritage Home plaque program and corresponding brochure, as well as Downtown Historic Building plaques and Downtown Walking Tour brochure.